Restaurants in Cabo de Palos
The old fishermen port, now a vacations village, still keeps its fishing boats and the good traditional restaurants.
Cabo de Palos Port and way up to Lighthouse, Restaurants
Restaurante La Tana
Paseo de la Barra (facing the entrance of the port)
Tradition in good fish and rices. Its dish "Rice La Tana" (a "caldero" type rice made with minced squids and shrimps, with no heads and no bones) is delicious.
To get more information visit its web site, please (you can check some of the House speciality dishes and prices -in English- clicking on "Sugerencias" -suggestions-)
Phone reservations: 968.563033.
Beginning of Paseo de la Barra. Enjoy a good cuisine (great rices, all of them, fish -try "lecha", a local fish-, sellfish, beef, etc.)
Prices appropriate to quality.
Restaurante El Pez Rojo
End Paseo de la Barra. "Balcony over the port". Good fish.
Try the "long and narrow" trial menu (in theory, "many dishes, small quantities"). Really, El Pez Rojo offers generous portions in his excellent trial menu.
- Restaurante El Navegante, Phone 968563312. End Paseo de La Barra, corner El Faro/Palangre Streets. Fish, rices.
- La Taberna del Puerto.
End Paseo de La Barra.
- Restaurante El Mosqui, Phone 968.564563. In the road driving up to the Lighthouse.Traditionaly, one of the really good "caldero" rice in the area. Closes Thursdays.
- Restaurante La Sartenica, Phone 968.146001. Tavern-Restaurant, in the way up to the Lighthouse, wide selection of typical Murcia snacks. Good relation price/quality.
- Restaurante Kati, Phone 968563931. Fish and rice in the first bend of Way Up Road to the LightHouse.
- Restaurante Freiduría El Faro, Phone 968.564960 - 968.145079. Fried fish, in the port Avenue.
Las Dunas, Las Amoladeras and Mercadona Areas, Restaurants
- Restaurante El Rape, Phone 968.146314. Old La Manga - Cabo de Palos road, traffic lights cross in front of Las Dunas "mercadillo" - the Sunday morning flee market-. Caldero and paella rices, codfish, ribsteaks.
- Restaurante La Bodega -
Table Reservations: Phone 968.145485
In Las Dunas "mercadillo" Shopping Center. Good set-up menu for 9-10 Euros, 3 dishes to choose among a wide offer.
Good relation price-quality.
- Restaurante La Churreria, in the old road La Manga-Cabo de Palos. Good rices.
- Restaurante Rosario. - Phone 968.563037 - 968.563193.
(former Restaurante Nina). In the old road Cabo de Palos - La Manga.
Management and cuisine: Restaurante Rosario, Perdiguera Island, Mar Menor.
Specialities: "Perdiguero" rice, excellent baked fishes, charcoal grilled sardines.
- Restaurante Festivo, Phone 968563214. Chinese restaurant on the back of Mercadona Supermarket.
Cala Flores Restaurants
Cala Flores Mall (see map, please)
Reservations Phone: 968 564209
Good imaginative cuisine, great "tapas" and reasonable prices.
Nice dishes and tapas to take away, also
Next page: La Manga Restaurants
From La Manga start to Castillo de Mar